boom

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am Pinkrenger.
When I was a high school student, I belonged to volleyball club. So I always watch the volleyball game on TV. It's very interesting. There is a world volleyball game now. A few years ago, I went to the stugium to watch the game(Japan vs Chine). Chinese team was very strong. So Japan lost the game. But we were very exciting. Chine became the number one in the world. Because the game I watched was the final, we could see the all player. It was an important experince for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hiromi said...

Hello, Pinkrenger!
My mother has been really excited to watch the volleyball games on TV because she once belonged to the volleyball club when she was in junior high. I guess volleyball is a sport that everyone can enjoy not only playing but also watching, isn't it?

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home