boom

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm pinkrenger.
It's getting cold these days. I like every seasons. In spring, there are many cheryblosums. They are very beautiful. Every year I enjoy HANAMI with my friends. In summer, it's hot. But I also like. Because I have a long vacation. So I can swim in the pool or the sea. And I love summer festival. At night, I 'm looking forward to seeing HANABI. In fall, the leaves turn red. there are many beautiful trees aflams with red and yellow leaves. Finally, in winter, it' cold. But I like snowing. So I want to snow this year too.
Every seasons make me happy!!
NANAKO and MAYUMI ☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ☆

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Pinkrenger,

I enjoyed reading your thoughts and feelings about winter and spring. I also love hanabi (cherry blossom-viewing) and I especially enjoy watching snow. One wonderful thing about Japan is that different activities are so clearly connected to different seasons. In winter, we can all huddle under kotatsu and eat nabe, oden, steaming hot udon or soba, or ramen together; in (early) Spring, we can wander peacefully under cherry blossoms and eat takoyaki from the stands.

Autumn is a good time to visit Minoo, by the way. Have you gone there? There is a path leading the Minoo falls. The leaves of the maple trees along the path are fiery red.

John

1:46 AM  
Blogger Hiromi said...

Hello, Pinkrenger!
I enjoy every season as well. At the beginning of every season, I always think about how lucky I am to be born in Japan because we have 4 different seasons!

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home